2011 MLG Pro Circuit
|This article is a stub. You can help Leaguepedia by expanding it.|
The 2012 MLG Pro Circuit is a series of live events running throughout 2012. This is the second year to include League of Legends.
The 2012 season features a new event setup. The year-long season of previous iterations has been scrapped in favor of four: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. League of Legends was not featured during the Winter Pro Circuit, but was added for the remaining 2012 events.
 Event dates
 Event Prize Pools
Offering $30,000 spread among all 4 teams as follows:
 Recap of 2012 Events
MLG Raleigh was the first Major League Gaming event to host a League of Legends tournament. Four teams were invited to play - Counter Logic Gaming, Epik Gamer, Curse Gaming, and Team SoloMid. Counter Logic Gaming came out victorious with Epik Gamer placing second after a Best of Seven finals.
MLG Providence was the second Major League Gaming event to host a League of Legends tournament. Four teams were once again invited to play; Dignitas, Epik Gamer, RFLX Gaming, and Team SoloMid. Team SoloMid came out victorious after coming back in an extended series against Epik Gamer.
- Four team Round Robin group play
- Each group stage match was Best of Three
- Top Two teams continue to finals
- Finals was adjusted Best of Seven, taking into account the score of the first Best of Three the teams played
- Four-team double elimination bracket
- All matches Best of Three
- MLG's Extended Series rules apply
- If two teams play twice, the second match will become a Best of Seven, taking into account the score of the first Best of Three they played