Tyler "ecco" Spesick is a professional League of Legends player who is currently the sub for Velocity eSports.
He started his gaming journey at a young age after watching his father play Super Metroid. He learned of League of Legends after being introduced by fellow World of Warcraft players. Ecco played Starcraft II competitively and League of Legends as a pastime until Fall 2012, when he switched to League of Legends full-time. His competitive gaming experience began with Halo 2 and his first major LAN event was MLG Anaheim 2011 for Starcraft II.
- Achieved Grandmaster in Starcraft II as a Zerg player
- Reached the quarterfinals at the IGN ProLeague Season 5 Amateur Championship for Starcraft II
- Peaked at 2667 ELO in season 2
- Ecco's summoner name is inspired by "Ecco the dolphin", a Sega Genesis game released in 1992
- Known for his catchphrase "Hi im ecco~"
- Known Tetris player
Click [show] on the right to view
 External Links