+30 magic resistance
|Passive:||Unique: Revives your champion upon death, restoring 30% of your Maximum Health and Mana (5 minute cooldown).|
Guardian Angel is and advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
Often bought in late game for added survivability.
- Defense > Armor
- Defense > Magic Resist
 Similar Items
- Its passive will activate before Anivia's Rebirth, but after Zilean's Chrono Shift buff if the owner has it.
- Healing affects continue to work during the resurrection. Example: Dr. Mundo can ult right before death and his ult will continue to heal him while resurrecting.
- Passive does not activate when killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- Selling and repurchasing the item will not reset the cooldown on its Unique Passive.
- The healing boost of Spirit Visage affects its passive, causing it to restore additional health upon revival.
- When combined with Mercury's Treads, it's possible to receive around 65 armor and magic resistance alone with only two items, making this combo very useful on squishier champions.
- The name "Guardian Angel" is also used for an ability of the DotA hero "Omniknight"
- It's one of the only two items in the game to offer armor and magic resistance, the other being Aegis of the Legion
 Patch History
- Armor reduced from 68 to 50
- Magic Resist reduced from 38 to 30
- Unique Passive changed to "Revives your champion upon death, restoring 30% of your Maximum Health and Mana (5 minute cooldown).
- Combine cost increased from 1,200 to 1,480
- The following items will now display their cooldownon the item itself, rather than with a buff: Maw of Malmortius, Hexdrinker, Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, Sheen, Lich Bane, Trinity Force, Tear of the Goddess, Archangel's Staff, and Manamune.
- Added a gray version of the cooldown icon for the passive effect
- Guardian Angel's revive effect will activate after Tryndamere's Undying Rage and Zilean's Chronoshift, but before Anivia's Rebirth
- Now removes most positive buffs from your champion when it activates. For example, Soraka's Astral Blessing, Garen's Judgment, and Fiddlesticks' Crowstorm will now be removed
- Now revives champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana
- Will now display a timer showing how long until the effect is ready again
- Will now only proc on cloned units if it was ready to activate when the clone was created. In other words, clones now sync their Guardian Angel states to the main champion when created.
- Clones that expire while being revived with Guardian Angel will no longer last permanently
- Positive buffs are no longer lost on pseudo-death
- Elixirs are no longer lost upon pseudo-death
- Health and mana restored on respawn reduced from 50% to 40%
- You can no longer teleport while being revived
- Combine cost increased from 850 to 1,200
June 26, 2009 Patch
- Bug fixed which caused it to proc more than once every 5 minutes
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Fixed a bug where the passive effect would persist past selling the item
 External Links