Hong "MadLife" Min-gi is the Support player for CJ Entus Frost.
MadLife often played Starcraft as a child, but didn't play online until he was 12 when his family got internet access. He enjoys playing Osu! because it requires a lot of concentration. He started play Starcraft II at age 18, but moved to League of Legends a little over a year later, around the time Miss Fortune came out. He has said that once he started playing Blitzcrank the game became much more fun for him. He is regarded as one of the best supports in the game, as he can be both passive or aggressive based on what is needed for his team. Madlife has been known as one of the best support players in the world; partly on account of his large champion pool. Unlike most Western support players, his play is usually as impressive as the AD/AP carry (especially in the lategame phase). This is why CJ Entus Frost's opponents usually ban one of his favorite champions, Alistar.
- His favorite champions are Sona and Blitzcrank.
- His favorite player is Froggen.
- Among Koreans, it was jokingly said that MiG (Azubu Frost's former name) stood for "MadLife is God." They also say "MAmen" whenever he shows exceptional play.
- He was also called a "Machine" in Korea. It was because he was known for his lack of expression and his favorite female champion was Orianna. 
- Uses AP Champions as a Support, such as Lux and Zyra. Before Madlife popularized this style of play, many thought that he was trolling or purposely playing inefficiently.
- Prefers to be known by his full name as opposed to MadLife.
- Known for being one of the strongest Thresh players in the world due to his extremely good micromanagment skills.
- Considered the best Blitzcrank in the world.
 External Links
- ↑ Azubu Player Site teamazubu.com
- ↑ "LOL Thisisgame.com official Q&A"
- ↑ Madlife vs Maknoon youtube.com
CJ Entus Roster|
|CJ Entus Blaze|
|CJ Entus Frost|