Daryl "wingsofdeathx" Hennegan is a high-elo player and freelancer in the competitive scene. He is currently the substitute player for Team SoloMid, and was previously the top laner for Team SoloMid Evo.
Wingsofdeathx started playing League of Legends in April 2010. He initially played the game casually in between raid downtimes in World of Warcraft. League of Legends soon became the game he had the most fun playing. After playing the game for around 12 to 14 months he started to take the game more seriously, especially after starting to stream the game. One of his first appearances in the competitive scene was playing for team No Clue in March 2011, placing 3rd at Newegg Summer Wanfest 2011. On April 24, 2012 he joined Epik Gamer, replacing Westrice as the Top Laner of the team. Shortly after that, SoloMid.Net acquired the roster of Epik Gamer and formed their second team, Team SoloMid Evo, which he played for until it disbanded after their loss at the Season Two NA Regionals.
He had previously played as a substitute for Team Dignitas during the NESL Pro Series Season 3, and recently played as a sub for the rebooted Epik Gamer in the Season 3 online qualifier. He is currently a sub for TSM Snapdragon. He was one of the ten players who were invited to play at IGN ProLeague SXSW All-Stars 2013. He lives in California and attended University of California Irvine, earning a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. Since graduation, he has been making a living through streaming.
- In season 2 he was well known for his Riven play.
- His favorite champion is Lee Sin.
- Known for his informative commentary while streaming.
- Is right handed but uses the mouse with his left hand to play.
- Is known for playing a wide range of different champions.
- The "x" in his name is a name placeholder when wingsofdeath was taken when he played Starcraft 1
 Video Blogs
 External Links
- ↑ Official invitation list ign.com
- ↑ Reddit AMA Answer reddit.com